Friday, May 20, 2011

Farmers' Market Season is Here! :D

{royalty free photo}

Tomorrow {Saturday May 21st} the North Bay Farmers' Market will be open for another season, which ends on Thanksgiving weekend.

If you are in the area between now and then, you should check it out! It is open every Saturday from 8:30 am to 1:00 pm. It is located at 200 McIntyre Street and there are all sorts of nifty vendors: produce, meat, baked goods, plants, preserves, maple syrup, honey, and various arts & crafts.

Sláinte!

Laurel



post signature

4 comments:

Medusae said...

Blast! I read your post and was all excited about Farmers Markets, and when Saturday rolled around I 'assumed' the one here in town would ALSO be running. Nope >.<

I drowned my disappointment in a delicious smoothie and piping hot herb and cream cheese pretzel on a gorgeous, sunny day in town. Perfect! ^.^

I definitely will have to schedule a Saturday drive so I can visit North Bay and the market. Will you be vending this year or just visiting? :)

nefaeria said...

Hi there! Sorry to hear your market is not on yet! When does it open?

It sounds like you had a luverly day there though! :D

I might help out at a booth or two as needed, but I will be on the "customer side" for the most part. I do intend to sell extras at a particular booth there, but I need to make sure it is alright with all the proper folks first. If I do, I will be able to say which one. :)

If you do come down, please let me know and I will give you the grand tour and show you the places to get the great books, for little $. ;)

Anonymous said...

looks so yummie~! Wish I was there :D

nefaeria said...

Darroch: I hope that you have one near you too. :)