Monday, April 12, 2010

Moving!

Howdy folks! Well, today is the big day…the old man and I are finally moving!

Right now it’s 5:30 in the morning and I am surrounded by mountains of our packed belongings I really can’t wait to just get this part over with. I think the next few days I have my work cut out for me.

Admittedly living like this for the last few weeks and dealing with the drama of renos at the new place has been leaving me feeling a bit peevish. I have issues relaxing when my surroundings are chaotic. Not that I have a problem with that otherwise. ;)

Anyhoo, I was thinking that it would take longer to get our new internet installed, but apparently that is happening later this week, so this blog shouldn’t be silent for too long. Until then I hope all of our readers are well kept and wish me luck! :)

Sláinte!

Laurel

2 comments:

pastrywitch said...

I don't function well in chaos either. Hope everything goes smoothly, and that you can find everything you need for immediate comfort. Little things like sheets and the tea kettle and cups...

nefaeria said...

Thanks pastrywitch! :)