Saturday, January 3, 2009

Another Blog Make Over and Some Podcast Love



Yes, I just may have a problem. That problem is an addiction to makeovers...well for the blog at least. Of course, I can't be bothered to give myself one ;)

The photo in the background is one I took two winters ago in the once pretty (and getting there again!) field behind my building. It seems our little nightingale friend from Karen's Whimsy has decided to stick around a little longer, which is fine by us, as we have taken a real shining for him!

The banner was created on Scrapblog.

And now for a shout out for some podcast love! The wonderful Marc Gunn and his awesome Irish and Celtic Music Podcast is asking listeners to share their favourite artists that the discovered on his show. Well for me, there are so many, but off the top of my head, here's my top ten (in alphabetical order):

Brobdingnagian Bards
Culann's Hounds
Kilrush
Merry Wives of Windsor
Navan
Rowan
Samantha Gillogly
Siren's Song
Sixtysixdays
Slainte

If you like Celtic music, then go check it out!

Sláinte!

Laurel

No comments: